Pixie cuts are very versatile, and can be worn in both long and short lengths. Check out the ten amazing looks below for some inspiration!
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Pixie Cut
1. If you have a round face, one of the best haircuts you can choose is a pixie cut. Pixie cuts are flattering for round faces because they help to give the illusion of a longer, thinner face shape.
2. When choosing a pixie cut, it’s important to take into account your hair texture and type. If you have fine hair, you may want to choose a cut that includes layers to add volume and body. If you have thick hair, you may want to choose a shorter, more cropped style.
3. Another important factor to consider when choosing a pixie cut is your lifestyle. If you have a busy lifestyle, you may want to choose a style that is easy to maintain and doesn’t require a lot of styling time.
4. Finally, it’s important to consult with a hairstylist before making the final decision on your pixie cut. A hairstylist will be able to help you choose a style that flatters your face shape and complements your hair texture and type.
10 Stunning Looks With Pixie Cut For Round Face Photo Gallery
The Best Short Hairstyles With Round Faces
Pixie cuts for round faces are becoming more popular these days. Here are some of the best short hairstyles for round faces.
There are many different types of pixie cuts for round faces. However, most of them have a shorter length on top than on the sides. This gives the cut a triangular shape.
Short Pixie Cuts For Round Faces
If you have a round face, you can try a short pixie cut. This haircut is usually around shoulder-length on top and shorter on the sides. The front part of your hair is cut very close to your scalp, giving it a voluminous appearance.
Side swept hairstyles with pixie cuts for round faces
Another style that is popular with round faced women is side swept hairstyles with pixie cuts. This haircut has long layers on both sides of your head, but they are styled so that they fall naturally in front of your face. This style is perfect if you want to keep your hair short but want it to look voluminous.
Pixie haircuts for round faced women
Finally, there is the pixie haircut for round faced women. This style has longer layers in the back and sides, but they are styled so that they fall down and around the sides of your face. This is a very youthful style that adds great texture to your hair and makeup.Side swept hairstyles with pixie cuts for oval facesAnother popular hair cut is side swept hairstyles with pixie cuts for oval faces. If you have slightly round features, this style will make your face look more elongated, while still having longer layers on the top of your head and shorter layers on the bottom of your head. These often have bangs that are styled so that they hang in front of your face.
Bobs For Round Faces With Long Side Swept Bangs
Before and After Photos of Women With Round Faces and Pixie Cuts
Looking for a stunning look that will make your round face look more angular? Check out these before and after photos of women with Pixie cuts.
This woman’s round face looks quite unappealing with its large features and big nose. Her hair is also very unruly and doesn’t suit her face at all.
With a pixie cut, this woman’s features are much more angular and her nose looks much smaller. Her hair is now styled in a sleek bob that suits her features well. Her unruly hair has been cut short, which gives her a more youthful appearance. Overall, the pixie cut has definitely given her a much better look.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Leave In Conditioner For Curly Hair
- 10 Sparkly Christmas And New Year Eve Hairstyles
- 10 Best Eye Catching Long Hairstyles For Black Women
- Black Kids Hairstyles And Haircuts 10 Cool Ideas For Black Coils
- 10 Effortless Cool Hairstyles For Teenage Girls