HIGHLIGHTS OR LOWLIGHTS
When fine stands of hair are tinted or bleached lighter or darker this is known as either high or low lights. A mix of shades can be used for the lights to give varying tones throughout the hair.
Lights give a more subtle result than all over colour and are perfect for the summer months when they will catch the sun and bring life and vibrancy to the hair.
If they are cleverly placed underneath the parting there will be no definite regrowth so lights can be left to grow out or be repeated every three months.
1. Braided Triangular Bantu Knots
2. Faux Tri Bantu Knot Mohawk
3. Twists And Braids
4. Basic Bantu Knots
5. Braided And Accessorized Bantu Knots
6. Cornrow And Bantu Knot Wheel
7. Frontal Bantu Knots
8. Small Bantu Knots
9. Tall Bantu Knots
10. Small Braided Bantu Knots
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Celtic Braid, and 3 Ways to Style It
- Double-Twists into Side Braid Hairstyles
- DIY Dutch Waterfall Braid Hairstyles