101 Beauty Tips
Methods of Use, Safety Data and Storage Precautions
Methods of Use
Lavender in the Bath
Add 8-10 drops to the bath water once the bath is full, then relax in the water for at least 10 minutes.
For bathing the feet or hands, add 6-8 drops of lavender oil to a bowl or shallow bath of warm water and soak for 5-10 minutes.
As a Compress/Poultice
A simple disinfectant compress can be made by dipping a flannel (face-cloth) or piece of cotton wool (cotton ball) in a bowl of water (either steaming hot or ice cold, as required) to which has been added 3-5 drops of lavender oil. A poultice can be made by adding a few drops of lavender to a clay or kaolin base, and mixing well.
Use the oil direct from the bottle – dabbing with the fingertips or using a cotton bud (cotton swab) -to treat cuts, burns, spots, etc.
Most essential oils should not be used neat on the skin. Lavender oil is an exception to this rule, however.
101 Beauty Tips Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan