The spring 2016 runway shows have come and gone, so now we can predict what will be some of the biggest trends for women’s fashion in 2016. Here are five fresh 2016 fashion trends for women:
- Lots of lace. More than 15 designers sent lace (in all colors, from bridal white to gothic black) down their runways, cementing this trim as a definite do’ for 2016.
- Think pink. The rosy hue, in shades from delicate blush to neon hot pink, was all over the spring runways. It’s a major trend for the coming year.
- Low-rise waists. It seems that fashion’s brief flirtation with the 70s look is over, with high waists giving way to 90s style low-rise jeans and pants at both Derek Lam and Tibi.
- Off the shoulder. Already a fashionista’s favorite in 2015, the spring collections revealed a lot more off-the-shoulder looks that will be making their way into stores soon.
- I’m with the band. The look synonymous with Burning Man and the Coachella rock festival think rich neutrals, mixed prints and chiffon dresses paired with suede jackets was seen at Alice + Olivia, Coach and Rodarte.