Moisture is a key component for your healthy mid-length look. Mielle Moisturizing Avocado Hair Milk provides hydration and moisture to dry, thirsty hair. It is infused with a hydrating extract blend of bo-tanicals and certified organic ingredients.
2019 Hairstyle Trends – The Best Hairstyles for 2019 Photo Gallery
After you have achieved your fabulous style, you may want to keep it in place! BB Pump It Up! Gold Super Hold Spritz is the perfect product to seal the deal. This hair spritz dries quickly, leaving your hair exactly as you shape, spike, sculpt, scrunch, wave or design it. It enriches and protects with silk amino acids and panthenol, to create a lustrous, healthy, lasting style. The product rinses out easily with no buildup, and it dries faster and has greater holding power and more conditioners than regular spritz.
The Power Of The Protective Style!
Though fall is a beautiful season indeed, the cool, drier weather can take a toll on our hair. This is one time of the year when protective hairstyles and great products can come in handy to help ward off hair breakage and damage. Spiderman star Zendaya Coleman has the right idea with this fashionable braided ponytail!
Get The Look
1. Shampoo hair thoroughly or, if you’re pressed for time, try CHI Dry Shampoo to refresh the scalp and absorb excess oil.
2. Create a side part.
3. Apply a little CHI Styling Cream Gel to the hair and brush through evenly.
4. Use a satin-covered band to secure the hair into a low ponytail at the nape.
5. Braid the hair down toward the ends, leaving about an inch of hair out at the very tip of the braid. For a thicker braid, add in Kanekalon hair to achieve the fullness you desire.
Seal the braid with a small rubber band.
Apply CHI Finishing Pomade to the edges to complete the look.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyles For Black Men – Best Hairstyles 2019 Men
- Blake Lively’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- How to Apply Liquid Lipstick Like a PRO!
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends – The Best Hairstyles for 2019
- Scarlett Johansson’s Skin Care and Makeup Secrets