Build up a timeless winter wardrobe with classic buys you’ll wear for many seasons to come
A long-line coat worn open gives any outfit instant style cred – plus it easily disguises a bigger tummy and hips. win-win! Coat, r1 199; skirt, r350; ankle boots, r1 299; all Woolworths. Shirt, r629, H&M. Belt, r299, Nicci Boutique. Earrings, r425, Jangi.
Cosy in crochet
A crochet top will be the star of your winter wardrobe – it can be dressed up or down and it’s so easy to layer that you can wear it year round. Coat, r1 899, Forever New. Crochet top, r159,99, MRP. Skirt, r499, Woolworths. Flatforms, r1 299, Steve Madden. Earrings, r425, Jangi.
Take inspiration from the ’70s with a bold maxi-dress in winter’s warm shades. The finishing touch? A faux sheepskin-lined jacket that you can throw over anything. Jacket, r899, H&M. Maxi-dress, r999, Poetry. Earrings, r114,50, Colette Hayman.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood