Check out these gorgeous long shag haircuts that are effortless and chic. Inspired by the likes of Alexa Chung, Rihanna and Kim K, these stylish haircuts will make you want to get in on the trend!
Long Shag Haircuts
Long shag haircuts are a great way to update your look without having to go through a lot of hassle. They’re easy to style and can be made into any style you want. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of a long shag haircut:
1. START WITH THE RIGHT HAIRSTYLE. If you want a hairstyle that will look good with a long shag haircut, start by choosing a hairstyle that is easy to style. A bob or low ponytail will work well with this type of haircut.
2. CHOOSE THE RIGHT HAIR COLOR. If you have light hair, choose a color that will look good with long shag hair. If you have medium or dark hair, choose a color that will help to hide any thinning areas in your hair.
3. USE PEARLS, Beads, AND TRIMMINGS TO ADD POP TO YOUR LOOK. Accessories like pearls, beads, and trimming can add extra dimension and pizzazz to your look with a long shag haircut.
4. KEEP IT COOL AND DRY. Keep your locks cool and dry during hot weather months to avoid fri zz.
5 Lovely Long Shag Haircuts For Effortless Stylish Looks Photo Gallery
How To Get Bangs
If you’re looking for a sleek and stylish look, you can achieve it with long shag haircuts. This type of haircut is perfect if you want an effortless style that looks stylish and modern. Here are some tips on how to get the look:
First, find a good hair salon that can give you a long shag haircut. Ask the hairstylist about the length of the haircut and whether or not they can do bangs. A long shag haircut will require at least two inches of hair extension.
Next, decide on a styling technique that will work best for your hair type and complexion. You can choose between a loose or tight style. For a loose style, use a brush to distribute hairs throughout your hair. For a tighter style, use a straightener to create waves or curls in your hair.
Finally, make sure to wear accessories that match your new look. Wear sunglasses if you have light eyes, avoid bright colors, and go for neutrals if you have darker skin tones. Your long shag hairstyle will look elegant and stylish thanks to these simple tips!
There’s nothing quite as stylish as a lovely long shag haircut. Double buns are a great way to add extra volume and interest to your hair, without having to do anything too complicated. All you need is a good pair of scissors and some patience.
To create a double bun, start by sectioning your hair off at the nape of your neck. Make sure the hair on the left side is slightly longer than the hair on the right side. Then, using scissors, cut each section of hair in half, so that it forms two small bunches. Finally, twist each bun tightly around itself, and secure it with a hair tie or elastic band. You’re done!
Long shag haircuts are perfect for lazy days or lazy weekends. They take very little effort to style, and they look effortlessly stylish. So why not give them a try?
Curly Half Updo
If you’re looking for a beautiful and stylish way to add some length to your hair, a curly half updo is perfect. This look is easy to achieve thanks to its simplicity. All you need is a curly hairstyle that you love, some scrunchies, and an elastic band.
Start by arranging the curls in a loose bun on top of your head. Take the scrunchies and secure them around the bun, creating small waves. Take the elastic band and secure it around the scrunchies, stretching it until it’s tight. Gently pull on the band until it forms a loop at the top of your head. Ta-da! You have a beautiful curly half updo that will give you effortless stylish looks.
Messy Bun and Curls
If you’re looking for a stylish and easy way to get your hair done, then a messy bun and curls may be the perfect solution. This hairstyle is simple to do and can be styled in many different ways.
To start, gather your hair into a loose bun on top of your head. You can leave it as is or style it with some loose curls around the bun. Once you have your curls styled, let the hair flow down the sides of your face in a natural way. You can either keep it loose or use a hair tie to secure it in place.
This hairstyle is versatile and easy to wear – perfect if you’re short on time or want an effortless hairstyle that looks great.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Modern Haircuts For Women Over 50 With Extra Zing
- My Journey With The Plump Method – What I Learned, What You Can Learn Too
- 5 Winning Looks With Bob Haircuts For Fine Hair
- 20 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces Rounding The Angles
- 20 Iconic Vintage Hairstyles Inspired By The Glorious Past Decades