Creating a gorgeous beauty look doesn’t have to be complicated. Knowing what works for your skin and complements your particular complexion is a great way to start. Keep it simple with these quick-and-easy steps to a flawless beauty look!
7 Steps for Creating A Gorgeous Beauty Look Photo Gallery
Eye Makeup Tips: Ways to Make Your Eyes Pop Reader's Digest
Ways to Get Beautiful Eyes
Simple Every Day Makeup Tutorial YouTube
The Perfect Messy Bun in Steps
1. Begin with fresh, clean, moisturized skin and follow with a quality foundation that complements your skin tone. Our editors suggest using a Beautyblender to apply, to help ensure a smooth and flawless application.
2. Next, create banging brows using an eyebrow pencil. Outline the full shape of the brows with the pencil, then fill any sparse areas.
Give the eyes an extra boost of glamour with faux lashes! Apply adhesive directly onto the lashes and allow them to dry for up to 30 seconds. Apply the lash to the lash lines using a tweezer. Finish by opening up the lashes with an eyelash curler.
4. Pop the lids with pretty eyeshadow tones in pink and coral.
5. Apply a few drops of Model’s Own Tea Tree Healer Concealer underneath the eyes and blend lightly. This concealer offers the dual benefits of diminishing and healing skin imperfections. Formulated with tea tree oil, this concealer tackles blemishes, making the skin clearer while also hiding redness and dark spots.
6. Set your makeup with translucent powder.
7. Put the finishing touches on this ultrafeminine look with a lipstick in a soft pink hue. Line the lips with a pencil in a tone similar to your lipstick color and then fill in with your lipstick of choice. Blot the lips gently with a tissue for a beautiful matte finish.