Olivia and Alec Tarrant were on their way to their honeymoon destination when their car broke down and they ended up at the seaside cottage in Devon. They returned there every summer after that – alone at first, then with their children Freya and Harriet, and later, their grandchildren. But this year, after Alec’s sudden death, Olivia is not sure she wants to go back. It just wouldn’t be the same. She eventually decides to go, but a shocking discovery changes her life. And Freya and Harriet have their own problems to contend with… This is a feel-good story about how friends and family can help you through some of life’s toughest battles. It’s a truly delightful read.
Anita Perks Summer at Shell Cottage By Lucy Diamond Pan Macmillan Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood