The science: Sunburn soothing gels help relieve the pain and discomfort associated with sunburn. They work by trapping water on the skin and drawing the heat out. This cools and rehydrates the skin, helping to minimise damage and speed up the healing process, Soliman explains.
The catch: These gels can be uncomfortable to apply – you need to gently slather on a decent amount without further irritating the burn. These creams also only provide temporary relief, not a cure.
Anti-sunburn gels creams Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TV Nutritionist Amanda Hamilton Launches Diet Program
- A Treatment to Help Detox and Repair Her Skin
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?