1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
1 oz. minced chicken
1 oz. minced shrimp
2 tbsp. milk
3 egg whites
2 tbsp. cornstarch
4-5 fresh mushrooms
1 tsp. shrimp roe
1 oz. minced pork 12 stems of rape or other greens A pinch each of green soy bean, coriander leaves and salt To Prepare:
1. Mix chicken, shrimp, milk, egg whites, cornstarch and salt with the bean curd.
2. Cut the apple and mushrooms into small cubes and in a separate bowl mix with green soy bean and shrimp roe.
3. Coat oil on 12 glasses. Put a piece of coriander leaf and a little bit of minced pork at the bottom of each glass. Then layer the bean curd mixture with the apple filling sandwiched in the middle.
4. Steam for 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and top each apple with a stem of green vegetables. Bake for 10 minutes and serve.
2 oz. minced pork
1 oz. fresh shrimps minced
1 tsp. sesame oil
5 egg whites
1 lb. bean curd
2 tbsp. cornstarch
3 cups peanut oil
3 oz. sugar
2 tbsp. vinegar
Salt, sherry, and minced scallion and ginger to taste
1. Mix pork, shrimp, sherry, minced scallion and ginger, salt, sesame oil and two egg whites.
2. Cut the bean curd into slices about 4 cm. long and 1 cm. wide, and coat with cornstarch. Put the filling between two pieces of bean curd.
3. Mix three egg whites with cornstarch to make a paste.
4- Coat the bean curd with the egg white paste and fry in oil over a medium flame until light yellow. Remove and cool briefly so the bean curd doesnt burn, and again fry in the oil until golden yellow outside.
5. Combine 1/2 cup water and the sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil. Add vinegar. Mix the sauce and pour it over the bean curd. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER