3 Tbsp of butter
1 tsp of lemon juice
2 lbs apples, peeled, cored and chopped 1/3 cup of apple juice concentrates
1/2 cup of raisins 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp of ground ginger 1/2 tsp of grated nutmeg
3 Tbsp of tapioca flour 1 Tbsp of coconut flour
V2 stick (2oz) cold butter, cut into small cubes
1 Tbsp of apple juice concentrates
– Preheat the broiler and place oven rack in the middle layer of the oven.
– Melt the butter in a medium cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add in the lemon juice, apples, apple concentrate, raisins, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
– Continue cooking until the apple juice concentrate has reduced and thickens, about 6 minutes. Turn off heat.
– Meanwhile, prepare the topping by combining tapioca and coconut flour.
– Add the butter into the flour and rub the mixture using your hands to create crumbs. Stir in apple juice slowly.
– Sprinkle this topping mixture on top of cooked apples and broil in the oven until top is golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes.
Apple Cobbler Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER