If you are looking for a new hair color, you might be thinking to yourself if Platinum is the best choice for your natural hair color. Be sure to read this article and find out if Platinum is right for you.
What Makes Hair Platinum?
There are a few things that make hair platinum. For starters, platinum hair is shiny and reflective. It has a high shine because of the metallic content, which makes it look like it’s been coated in a layer of gold. This is why platinum hair is often used in celebrity hair transformations. It can also be very versatile, able to take on a variety of styles and colors. Platinum hair is also easy to maintain, requiring little to no maintenance other than regular shampooing and conditioning.
How Long Does It Take to Platinum My Hair?
Platinum hair is a popular choice for many women because it has a shiny, high-quality look. However, platinum hair can be tricky to style and maintain. Here are some tips on how long it takes to platinum your hair:
The average person needs around two hours to platinum their hair. However, this time will vary depending on the thickness of the hair and the level of coverage desired. A few tips to keep in mind include using heat protectant before applying any products, using a straightener on a low setting and avoiding excessive blow drying or styling.
Are You Able To Find The Perfect Platinum Look For Your Hair? Photo Gallery
How to Make Silver Platinum Hair
If you’re looking to add some sparkle and shine to your hair, there are a few things you can do to achieve the perfect platinum look. Here are four tips to help you get started:
1. Try a platinum blonde dye. This color is a great way to lighten your hair without having to go all the way blonde, and it will give you that sparkling platinum look. Just be sure to consult with a professional before dyeing your hair this way, as wrong dosages could lead to unwanted results.
2. Try a platinum highlight. If you already have light hair, highlights will give you the perfect finishing touch for your platinum look. Just be sure to choose a color that will softly reflect off of your hair instead of standing out too much.
3. Apply frosty silver eye shadow and eyeliner to create a subtle but impactful effect. Add a touch of silver gloss overtop for an extra pop of shimmer.
4. Finish off your look with pearl earrings and a silver necklace. These accessories will add just enough glitz and glamour to complete your look without being over the top.
What To Do For Silver Platinum Hair
If you want to get the perfect platinum look for your hair, there are a few things you need to do. The first step is to find a platinum color that best suits your hair and skin tone. Once you have found the right platinum color, use a platinum shampoo and conditioner to help achieve the desired look. You can also try using a platinum hair mask or treatment to get the most dramatic result.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Elegant Updo For Short Fine Hair
- Secrets To A Salon Like Blowout At Home
- 16 Bewitching Long Brown Hairstyles And Haircuts
- 5 Trendy Lavender Hair Colors To Try This Fall
- The Best Long Hairstyles For Older Women