Body powders are very useful for reducing body odor and controlling sweat throughout the day. These powders absorb excess sweat and the essential oils combat the effect of bacteria that cause odor. You can use them on your feet too. Try the recipes in this section to find out the ones that work best for you.
Simple Deodorant Powder Recipe
Remove body odor and naturally with this recipe.
1/2 cup of arrowroot powder
2 tablespoons of white cosmetic clay 10 drops petitgrain essential oil 10 drops cypress essential oil
10 drops lavender essential oil Directions:
1. Mix together the cosmetic clay and arrowroot.
2. Drop in the essential oils gradually and use your fingers to mix well as you go.
3. Store in a container and cover the lid tightly. Let it sit for 2 days before use.
4. Apply with your fingers or a powder puff.
1 cup of arrowroot powder 1/2 cup of cornstarch 1/4 cup of baking soda
3 tablespoons lavender buds, very finely ground
70 drops lavender essential oil
1. Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Drop in the essential oils gradually and whisk well as you go. Use your fingers to break any clumps.
3. Transfer to a container and cover tightly.
4. Use the powder after bathing.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care
- Skincare with superfoods