• Steam the asparagus.
• Slice the mushrooms.
• Brown the mushrooms in a frying pan.
• Add fat-free chicken broth to the pan to keep the mushrooms from sticking.
• Brown the pine nuts in a separate pan.
• Place the mushrooms on top of the asparagus.
• Add the salad dressing sparingly.
• Top with pine nuts.
Serves 1 to 2
1 bunch of asparagus
1 lb. of shitake mushrooms
1/8 cup of roasted pine nuts
Girard’s balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing (fat-free)
Asparagus with Shitake Mushrooms Photo Gallery
The plan was for me to hold out until 30 weeks when I could get a steroid shot and deliver all three. My husband and I prayed on the decision and decided to wait. I had daily ultrasounds and was closely monitored. I was able to hear their heartbeats every day and feel them move. On the night of May 16, all three babies were moving great. The next morning the ultrasound technician couldn’t find a heartbeat for my son. I was one day shy of 30 weeks and the steroid shot. My son Nolan had passed away. Miraculously I didn’t deliver my triplets until 33 weeks, 4 days, giving my daughters time to develop. Every perfect gift comes from God above.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan