• Half an avocado
• A handful of raspberries
• A good handful of baby spinach
• 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 3 drops of stevia
• 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• A tablespoonful of peanut butter
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
2. Taste test the smoothie and decide if it’s sweet enough. Add 1-2 extra drops of stevia if needed.
3. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Avocado Raspberry Ketogenic Cocoa Dream Smoothie Photo Gallery
Blueberry Ketogenic Muffins
A delicious treat for dessert or breakfast. Enjoy them with plenty of butter on top. You can also use raspberries or strawberries as a variation.
• 2 cups of almond meal
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• A few drops of lemon extract
• 1 cup of full fat cream
• 2 eggs
• V2 stick of melted butter
• A few drops of stevia
• A handful of blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the almond flour and the baking soda.
3. Add the cream and mix with a hand mixer.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and mix. (If the mixture seems too thick, go ahead and add another egg).
5. Add the drops of stevia and lemon extract and mix.
6. Fold in the blueberries carefully into the batter.
7. Fill muffin cups halfway full in a muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM
- Benefits Of: INDIAN JUJUBE INDIAN PLUM