1/2 lb. bean curdA cup vegetable oil 1 oz. dried shrimps 6 cloves garlic
1 oz. minced pork
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. each minced scallion Salt and Sichuan pepper to taste
1. Cut bean curd into 1 inch squares and parboil. Rub some oil on an oven tray. Cover it with bean curd squares.
2. Soak dried shrimps in hot water and mix with minced garlic, pork, soy sauce, and salt. Spread on piece of bean curd and cover with another piece of bean curd. Sprinkle soy sauce on top. Puncture the surface of the bean curd with a fork and pour a little oil on the tray and bake for 15 minutes at 150°C. Sprinkle with Sichuan pepper, and minced scallion and serve.
1/2 lb. pork
2 tbsp. cornstarch 1 oz. shelled fresh shrimp 1 lb. bean curd 1 tsp. sherry
Salt, pepper powder to taste 1 egg white
A pinch of minced ham 1 tbsp. black sesame seed 1 salted boiled egg A pinch of minced parsley
2 cups vegetable oil To Prepare:
1. Slice the pork into thin pieces. Make small slashes with a knife so the strips dont curl. Cover with cornstarch.
2- Mince shrimp and bean curd and mix with sherry, salt, pepper, egg white and cornstarch and spread over the meat slices. Then sprinkle with minced ham, black sesame seed, salted egg yolk and parsley.
3. Also mix egg and cornstarch into a paste to coat over meat slices. Fry slices over a high flame. Cut meat into bite size pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER