3 oz. mashed bean curd
3 oz. minced pork
1 tbsp. minced ginger and scallion
1 tbsp. sherry
Salt to taste
2 egg whites
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1 lb. balsam pear
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup clear broth
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. sugar To Prepare:
1. Mix minced pork and bean curd with ginger, scallion, sherry, salt, egg whites and cornstarch.
2. Cut off the two ends of the balsam pear. Remove the seeds, cut into pieces and stuff with the mixture. Seal the openings with cornstarch.
3. Fry balsam pear until the two ends turn brown. Add sherry, broth, salt, soy sauce, sugar, and simmer for 5 minutes. Ladle balsam pear. Thicken the remaining juice with cornstarch, add hot vegetable oil and pour on balsam pear. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER