2 oz. minced shrimp
1 oz. minced pork
2 oz. minced bean curd
1 tsp. each minced ginger and scallion
1 tsp. sherry
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 oz. cornstarch
4 egg whites
1/2 lb. cooked bamboo shoots
1/2 lb. pork, cooked
1 tbsp. minced ham
1 oz- minced greens
1/2 cup lard
2 tbsp. flour
1 tbsp. sesame oil
Sichuan pepper salt
1. Mix minced shrimp, minced pork, bean curd, ginger, scallion, sherry, salt, black pepper, cornstarch and egg whites.
2. Cut bamboo shoots and cooked pork into thin slices and sprinkle with salt.
3. Flatten the slices of cooked pork. Cut some holes with the point of your knife, cover with flour, and the shrimp mixture. Then cover each piece of pork with a piece of bamboo shoot that has been sprinkled with flour. Spread the remaining egg white, minced ham and greens on top.
4. Deep fry the covered pork. When done place on a platter, sprinkle with sesame oil and the salted pepper, and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER