Pretty, Fragrant And Powerful
Bath salts are so easy to make, you will wonder why you never made them before. Make favorite scents for yourself and a batch for friends and loved ones! Bath salts cleanse, heal, detoxify and relieve pain. Pain is relieved when tight muscles are relaxed and inflammation is reduced. In addition, your nerves will be soothed, stress will be brought down and your body will be recharged. Overall, you will get a nice boost of energy each time you use bath salts.
Luscious Lavender Bath Salts
When you are tired and moody, cheer yourself up with the bubbles of this soothing, comforting and warming bubble bath salt. Good for muscle spasm, arthritis pain and general body discomfort. Makes about 3 cups Ingredients:
3 cups dead sea salt 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin 1/4 cup liquid castile soap
1 teaspoon white sugar
2 drops rose geranium essential oil 12 drops lavender essential oil
1 drop chamomile essential oil
1 drop clary sage essential oil
8 drops blue and 2 drops red food coloring (optional)
1. Scoop the salt into a glass, ceramic or metal bowl.
2. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and use a metal spoon to stir together thoroughly.
3. Stir the soap mixture into the salt until well mixed.
4. Transfer the bath salts into a clean dark glass jar. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours.
5. Usage: 1 cup of the bath salt per bath. Pour it into warm bath water and swirl it around to disperse.
6. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care