1 lb. pork
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. sherry
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp. each scallion and ginger juice
1/2 lb. bean curd mashed
2 egg whites
Sugar and salt to taste
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
1/2 cup broth
6 leaves of baby cabbage To Prepare:
1. Cook pork in water until half done. Remove and rub with 1 tsp. soy sauce, and 1 tsp. sherry. Heat oil in a pot over a medium flame and fry the pork until the skin is crisp. Soak the fried pork in warm water until the skin crumbles. Take out and cut into slices. Put the pork slices in a bowl with skin down. Add scallion, ginger juices, sherry, soy sauce and sugar.
2. Mix mashed bean curd with egg whites, salt,
1 tbsp. cornstarch, and put the mixture on top of the pork. Steam the pork for 15 minutes. Put upside down on a plate.
3. Heat the broth, add sherry, salt, cabbage leaves, the juice from the steamed pork, and cornstarch. Bring to a boil, pour on the pork and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA