Time: 30 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 8
One pound ground beef One cup brown rice Four bell peppers One diced tomato One can tomato sauce One egg
One chopped onion
One cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Half tsp dried parsley
Half tsp garlic powder
Half tsp oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
• Take a mixing bowl and mix ground beef, rice, egg, tomato, onion, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper.
• Slice off the bell peppers tops. Then stuff meat mixture into the bell peppers.
• Pour water and half of tomato sauce in your Instant Pot. Then place a trivet in the pot and place stuffed peppers on top.
• Now pour all remaining tomato sauce over the top of peppers.
• Seal the pot with the lid and select “Manual” function for fifteen minutes.
• Use natural pressure release. Open the lid carefully and add mozzarella cheese on the top of peppers.
• Close the lid again just for a few seconds, until cheese melted.
• Serve immediately and enjoy!
Beef and Vegetable Stuffed Peppers Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER