2 lbs grass-fed ground beef
2 cups carrots, shredded V2 onion, chopped 1 cup almond meal 1 tsp dried oregano 1 tsp dried basil 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper Instructions
– Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
– Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with a little oil.
– In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well using your hands. Form mixture into meatballs and bake for about 25 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked.
Beef Meatballs Photo Gallery
I would tell my nurse I was taking a nap for one hour, and would ask for some quiet time. For the most part, this request was respected. But I had to have the conversation in advance, versus expecting hospital staff to understand a napping mom wants to be left alone. When it comes to doctors’ rounds, you won’t have much say in their schedules. Once again, it’s good to be prepared. I was at a teaching hospital, where the residents did the morning rounds (anywhere between 6:00-8:00 a.m.) and the high-risk OB team did afternoon or early evening rounds. The residents, whom we got to know very well as they were on one-month rotations, made an effort to start their rounds as late as possible (closer to breakfast time). If they needed to have early rounds, they would often tell us the day before and let us know they would keep the conversation quick, asking us to let them know if we were having any medical challenges.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA
- HOW TO POP A CHAMPAGNE CORK
- HOW TO CHOOSE WINE