Textured hair is nothing short of stunning! If you’re sporting a twist-out, you can refresh your curls daily with these easy style moves.
1. Apply Miss Jessie’s Coily Custard for moisture and manageability.
2. Elongate your curls by stretching out the length with your fingers to achieve a fuller, more voluminous look.
3. For a more-defined look, twist the hair as you stretch it.
4. Use a pick to lift the hair at the roots to boost volume.
5. Finish the look with a light mist of oil-sheen spray.
Blueberry Bliss Collection
Blissful Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamins
Best Hairstyle For Double Chin Photo Gallery
Serayah McNeill’s Natural Elegance!
Young Hollywood is well-known for its wealth of talent—and one young lady who continues to shine is Empire star Serayah McNeill. Her recurring role as Tiana on the hit show has made her a household name, and her hip, youthful style garners much praise from her growing fan base. The singer, dancer and actress constantly showcases beautiful textured styles that serve as the perfect hairspiration, and this look is no exception. It is pure natural elegance, with its deep, wavy curl pattern and fashionable bangs. Style this look by applying a curl-pudding product to the hair and then wand-curl the hair in sections. Photo: Michael Lavine/FOX
An Elegant Night Out
Pair your little black dress with the perfect hairstyle. Silky spiral curls are a great look for the holidays. hair suggests a no-lye relaxer, like Profectiv Mega Growth No Lye Relaxer, for long-lasting, sleek tresses and then create beautiful flipped curls with a large barrel thermal curling iron. Photo:Alexei Afonin
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How to Get the Best Haircut for Wavy Hair
- Spring Summer 2019 Fashion Trends You Need To Know
- Best Haircuts for Women Fall-Winter 2019
- The Best Hairstyles – Best Black Hairstyles 2019
- Hair Cut & Style Trends Spring Summer 2019