NATURAL HAIR CARE HOMEMADE SHAMPOO RECIPE Ingredients:
1/2 cup of liquid castile soap 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin 5 drops rosemary essential oil
4 drops juniper essential oil
1 drop cedarwood essential oil Directions:
1. Combine the ingredients in a dark glass bottle.
2. Shake when you want to use. Rinse with cool water.
3. After using the shampoo, use a natural conditioner followed by a vinegar hair rinse. Caution: Do not use rosemary essential oil if you have epilepsy or high blood pressure.
Best highlights for dirty blonde hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Want To Slumber Well And Wake Feeling Refreshed? It’S Time To Get Some Light
- Sandals You Can Quite Literall Bring Your Very Own Unique Vision to Life
- Can’t decide where to hold your wedding list?
- BEST RUNNING SHOES
- The Bridal Designer and Stylist