250. gr. lean lamb (cubed), 2 glasses of rice,
3 tablespoons butter, 50 gr. blanched almonds, 2 medium size carrots, salt, pepper
Cover the rice with salted hot water and let stand until it gets cool. Wash well with cool water and drain.
Cook the meat in 4-5 glasses of water with
some salt. (The stock should be reduced to 3 glasses.) Melt the butter in a saucepan. Lightly brown the blanched almonds. Add the carrots, scraped and cut up in small cubes. Add the rice and saute them for about 10 minutes. Add the stock. Cover and let simmer until the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand for another 15 minutes.
Mix well with a wooden spoon before serving.Bukhara Pilaf From Uzbekistan Recipe – Food.com Ltf
Gastronomic tour of Uzbekistan Oriental dastekhan Ltf
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER