This classic, comforting sherry trifle has been in our family for generations, and is a festive staple on our Christmas table.
200g good quality raspberry jam
2 x 200g packets sponge finger biscuits (we used Boudoir biscuits)
1 cup sherry
1 fresh custard, preferably homemade
2 x 400g cans peach slices in juice, drained
400g fresh raspberries
1 cup fresh cream, whipped to soft peaks
1. Spread a thin layer of jam on both sides of each sponge finger and arrange on the bottom and around the sides of a serving dish.
2. Drizzle half the sherry over the biscuits and pour 11/4 cups of custard over the bottom layer of biscuits. Top with a layer of peaches and raspberries.
3. Add another layer of biscuits and a drizzle of sherry, followed by more custard. Repeat the process until the dish is full.
4. Top with cream and a few raspberries, cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge to chill for at least
4 hours before serving.
5. To serve: Serve in bowls with a sprig of mint or a few extra berries.
Boozy raspberry & peach trifle Photo Gallery
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM