Braided pigtails have been a popular hairstyle for girls of all ages. They are easy to maintain and are a great way to keep hair out of the way, whether you’re playing sports, doing chores or just on the go!
Are you looking for a new hairstyle for your little girl? If so, you may want to try braided pigtails. Braided pigtails are a cute and easy hairstyle that can be done in just a few minutes.
To do a basic French braid, start by combing the hair smooth. Then, divide the hair into three sections. Take the section of hair in the middle and cross it over the section of hair on the right. Then, take the section of hair on the left and cross it over the middle section. Continue crossing the sections of hair over each other until you reach the end of the braid. Secure the braid with a hair tie or clip.
If you want to try something different, there are many other types of braids you can try. Some other popular options include Dutch braids, fishtail braids, and waterfall braids. There are also many ways to style braided pigtails, such as adding bows or flowers.
So if you’re looking for a new hairstyle for your little girl, consider braided pigtails. They’re easy to do and can be styled in many different ways.
Braided Pigtails For Girls: How To Do A Basic French Braid (And 7 Other Hairstyles) Photo Gallery
Hair Preparation: Brush, Section, & Gather
1. Hair Preparation: Brush, Section,
2. Creating The Braid: Start at the top of the head and take small sections of hair, adding more as you go along. Cross each section over the middle, and then under the other side. Continue until you reach the bottom of the head.
3. Finishing The Braid: Once you reach the bottom of the head, secure the braid with a hair tie or pins. You can also add some decorative elements like flowers or ribbon to personalize your look.
4. French Braids: For a French braid, simply start braiding at the top of the head as usual. But instead of crossing each section over the middle, bring it over and then under the other side. This will create a braid that is closer to the scalp. Continue until you reach the bottom of the head and secure as usual.
5. Fishtail Braids: Fishtail braids are a bit more complicated than regular or French braids. To create a fishtail braid, start by dividing your hair into two sections. Then, take a small section of hair from one side and cross it over to the other side. Repeat this process until you.
French Braid: Step 1 Right Over Left
Start with clean, dry, and styled hair. If your hair is naturally curly, you can straighten it with a flat iron before you start.
Start with a small section of hair at the front of your head, near your forehead. Take three small sections of hair and cross the right section over the middle section, then cross the left section over the middle section.
Now take the rightmost section and cross it over the new middle section (which is now the left section), then take the leftmost section and cross it over the new middle section (which is now the right section).
Repeat this process until you reach the end of your hair. Secure the braid with an elastic band.
French Braid: Step 2 Left Over Right
Now that you have gathered all of your hair to the nape of your neck, it is time to start the braid. Take a small section of hair from the left side and bring it over the top of the middle section. Then, take a small section of hair from the right side and bring it over the top of the new left section. You should now have three sections of hair.
Pigtails are a classic hairstyle for girls. They are easy to do and look cute. To do a basic pigtail, start by dividing the hair into two sections. Then, take a small section of hair from the front of one of the sections and cross it over to the other section. Continue doing this until all of the hair is in the other section. Finally, secure the pigtail with a hair tie or barrette.
Pigtails are a great hairstyle for school or play. They are also easy to change up. For example, you can try braiding the pigtails, or adding bows or other accessories.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Short Hairstyles For Women Over 60
- 20 Thrilling Twist Braids Style to Try This Season
- The Top 10 Asymmetric Hairstyles
- 10 Gorgeous Shaggy Bob Hairstyles To Get You Out Of A Style Rut
- 18 Best Haircuts and Hairstyles for Curly Hair