Serves 1 to 2
5 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tbsp of olive oil (or nonstick spray)
salt and pepper to taste
• Slice the eggplant into quarter-inch rounds.
• Thinly spread olive oil on a cookie sheet (or use a nonstick spray).
Broiled Eggplant with Garlic and Italian Seasoning Photo Gallery
• Place the eggplant slices on the cookie sheet.
• Sprinkle the garlic on the slices.
• Add the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste.
• Place the cookie sheet in a broiler and cook for about 4 minutes at 450° F until the eggplant is brown on top.
• Remove the cookie sheet from the broiler. Flip over the slices. Return the cookie sheet to the broiler, and again cook until the eggplant is brown.
On Halloween we were accepted as foster parents for an 11-month-old girl, with the expectation we would eventually adopt her (which sadly didn’t happen). Four days later we were scheduled for our third round of IUI. We decided to go ahead with the procedure as we were financially invested and the adoption was not guaranteed. While we were adjusting to being foster parents, we found out we were pregnant with triplets. I was sent to the larger regional hospital for weekly ultrasounds as I was considered a high-risk due to my age (37) and the fact I was carrying three babies. When I was four months pregnant I fell on the sidewalk, rolling my ankle. The doctor said it did not affect my pregnancy, but part of me will always feel this accident is what caused my son to get sick. A few days after this accident, I was told he wasn’t growing at the same rate as the other two babies. At five months pregnant, I was admitted to hospital as my son’s condition was diagnosed as reverse blood flow in the umbilical cord, which was limiting his development. The OB explained it was too early to deliver the babies, as his sisters weren’t strong enough yet to leave the womb.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan