Serves 1 to 2
5 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tbsp of olive oil (or nonstick spray)
salt and pepper to taste
• Slice the eggplant into quarter-inch rounds.
• Thinly spread olive oil on a cookie sheet (or use a nonstick spray).
Broiled Eggplant with Garlic and Italian Seasoning Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Broiled Eggplant with Garlic and Italian Seasoning Gallery Images
• Place the eggplant slices on the cookie sheet.
• Sprinkle the garlic on the slices.
• Add the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste.
• Place the cookie sheet in a broiler and cook for about 4 minutes at 450° F until the eggplant is brown on top.
• Remove the cookie sheet from the broiler. Flip over the slices. Return the cookie sheet to the broiler, and again cook until the eggplant is brown.