2 oz. minced chicken
1 tbsp. sherry
1 oz. minced pork
2 oz. minced bean curd
A pinch each minced scallion and ginger
Salt and Sichuan pepper powder to taste
1 tsp. cornstarch
1 lb. cooked pork
1 tbsp. flour
1/2 oz. green beans
1/2 oz. minced and shredded ham
1 tsp. black sesame seeds
A few leafy greens, minced
2 cups vegetable oil
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1. Mix minced chicken with sherry and add the minced pork, bean curd, scallion and ginger, salt, cornstarch and egg.
2. Slice the cooked pork. Cut into 12 butterflies with a butterfly-shaped cutter. Sprinkle flour, minced chicken mixture on the butterfly. Use the beans as the butterflys eyes, the shredded ham as the whiskers, and spread the minced ham, black sesame seeds and minced greens in the shape of a butterfly.
3. Fry the butterflies. Keep shaking the pan. When the butterflies are half done, add more hot oil and deep-fry until they float. Place on platter. Sprinkle with sesame oil and Sichuan pepper powder and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA