• Avoid the noon sun during the summer months. Especially at 11.0015.00 the sun’s rays are very strong.
• Choose shade locations and cover your head. Use sunglasses, protect your eyes.
• By avoiding smoking, you can help your skin to get better nutrition and prevent external factors from being damaged.
How can we slow down natural aging on the skin? Photo Gallery
• It may be beneficial to use some vegetables and fruits carefully on the skin, and products containing vitamin C.
• A careful and balanced diet is also required. It should be a way of life, to avoid sugar and sugary foods, pastries, processed ready-made and artificial foods, to preserve excess weight and to eat healthy and balanced food with natural foods.
• We also have plenty of water and increase the amount of water in the summer months. Do not see this as an ordinary warning and take advantage of the benefits that water can provide to your skin.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear