* Fabric offcuts in various patterns * White cardboard * PVA glue * Pencil * Scissors
* Hole punch * String * Stick
Stick different patterned fabric offcuts to each side of the sheets of white cardboard with PVA glue and leave to dry completely. Draw lots of simple fish shapes on the fabric-covered card, then carefully cut them out.
Make a hole at the top of each fish with a hole punch. Cut varying lengths of string and thread through the fish heads. Tie them side by side along the stick.
CAST YOUR EYE OVER OUR COLOURFUL HANGING MOBILE Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THERE’S LITTLE DOUBT THAT A REFRESHING G&T
- What Makes A Home A Joyful Sanctuary?
- 8 Best Interior Designs in Mystic
- The Best Yacht Interior Designs
- Arflex Modern Furnitures 2019