VISIT THE ARCHIPELAGO
No trip to Stockholm is complete without a sojourn to the Archipelago. The ferry ride to this cluster of 30,000 islands in the Baltic Sea is naturally gorgeous, and island life is conducive to biking, hiking, camping, swimming and exploring. You can day-trip to islands like picturesque Vaxholm, with its medieval fort and charming village, or enjoy some modern art at Artipelag (an exhibition space founded by the BabyBjorn creator), set in the fields and forests on the island of Varmdo.
We suggest you check in to the eco-friendly Island Lodge for a couple days, where glamping gets a sophisticated Swedish spin. With seven geodesic dome tents sited strategically amidst a pine forest with stunning views of the water, the Island Lodge keeps your footprint small with big style. There’s no electricity (kerosene lamps provide light); heat is generated from wood-fired stoves; and you will eat only locally sourced or foraged food. But you won’t feel like you sacrificed any creature comforts unplugging never felt, or looked, so good.
Neutrals seem like such a snap to choose, right? But debating th merits of off-white to a-little-beige to kind’a tan-ish can be mind-numbing. Make it easier…by taking cues from natural bamboo, cool gray grains of sand and just-a-touch-of-yellow hemp rope. Your neutral palette will have naturally gorgeous appeal.
Celebrity makeup looks instagram Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends