Recommendedfor dry, mature, sensitive or damaged skin. It removes flaky skin, nourishes, calms irritation and restores moisture.
1/4 cup of rolled oats, ground fine
1/4 cup of almonds, ground fine
1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
2 drops chamomile essential oil
4 drops rosewood essential oil
9 drops palmarosa essential oil
1. Using a clean coffee grinder and working in separate batches, grind the oats and almonds until you get a fine texture.
2. Combine ground oats, ground almond and sweet almond oil in a ceramic or glass bowl and stir together with a metal spoon.
3. Add the essential oils and stir until well combined.
4. Usage: Take a warm shower but do not dry your body. Stand in the bathtub and rub the body scrub with gentle circular motions all over your skin.
5. Rinse off with water, dry your body with a towel and moisturize.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care