3 oz. cooked chicken breast 1 tbsp. sherry
1 tbsp. each scallion and ginger juices Salt and Sichuan pepper powder to taste 1 tbsp. sesame oil
4 egg whites
1 oz. cornstarch dissolved in water
2 cups vegetable oil
5 oz. bean curd, mashed 1/2 cup clear broth
3 tender cabbage leaves
1 tomato, cut into wedges
1. Cut up chicken breast. Marinate in sherry, scallion and ginger juices, salt, Sichuan pepper powder, and sesame oil. Then put the chicken slices into a mixture of 2 egg whites and cornstarch paste. Fry over a medium flame until golden brown.
2- Mix mashed bean curd with egg whites, 1 tbsp. cornstarch, salt, and pour the mixture on top of the chicken. Steam for half an hour then turn upside down onto a plate.
3. Heat broth, add salt, tomato, and cabbage leaves. Bring to boil. Add dissolved cornstarch, and sesame oil. Pour the sauce on the chicken and bean curd. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER