25 minutes, plus chilling
340g chocolate chips
¾ cup smooth peanut
(or other nut) butter
5 cups (280g) chowmein
1. Line a large rimmed baking tray with wax paper. In a 4„“ pot, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter on low, stirring constantly (about 5 minutes).
2. Place chow-mein noodles in a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over noodles and stir well to coat.
3. Onto the prepared sheet, drop 2 tbsp mixture to form a mound. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Shape into nests. Refrigerate until set (about 30 minutes).
4. To serve, fill nests with chocolate eggs. Makes 24 nests.
EACH NEST (WITHOUT EGGS)
About 710kJ, 4g protein, 18g carbohydrate, 10g fat (4g saturated), 2g fibre, 135mg sodium.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER