1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
2 oz. minced fish
2 egg whites
1 tsp. each minced scallion and ginger
1 tbsp. sherry
2 tbsp- cornstarch dissolved in water
2 oz. cooked Chinese ham
1 cooked egg yolk
2 oz. leafy green vegetable
4 cups clear broth
2 tbsp. chicken fat
Salt to taste To Prepare:
1. Add fish, egg whites, salt, scallion and ginger, sherry and cornstarch to bean curd. Mix thoroughly. Place on four plates which have been covered with oil.
2. Shred the cooked ham and place on the bean curd mixture as chrysanthemum petals. Place minced egg yolk in the middle of the dish as the pistil.
3. Cut the green vegetable leaves to look like chrysanthemum leaves and arrange around the rim of the dish.
4. Add salt, sherry, chicken fat and green leaves to the broth. Bring to a boil. Pour over the bean curd and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER