1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
2 oz. minced fish
1 tsp. minced scallion and ginger
1 tbsp. sherry
5 egg yolks Salt to taste
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water lA oz. cooked pork slivers
5-6 dried mushrooms soaked in water and sliced 1/2 oz. minced Chinese ham (cooked)
1/2 oz. cooked shredded bamboo shoot
1 oz. leaves of a green vegetable
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
3 cups clear broth
1 oz. chicken fat
1. Mix fish, scallion and ginger, 1 tsp. sherry, mashed bean curd, yolk, salt, cornstarch, and stir well. Add pork, mushroom, ham and bamboo slivers and mix thoroughly. Cover plate with oil. Steam the mixture for 20 minutes. Place a crab mould 2 inches in diameter on the bean curd. Take off.
2. Add salt, sherry and greens to the broth and bring to a boil. Pour over the bean curd. Sprinkle with chicken fat and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER