1 lb. mashed bean curd
3 cups cooking oil
3 tbsp. corn meal
2 tbsp. milk
‘/2 oz. minced green beans
1/2 fermented soy beans (minced)
4-5 sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 oz. minced dry shrimp
1/2 oz. minced ham
4 oz. flour
1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
1 oz. peanut oil
1 tsp. yeast
2 cups clear broth
Salt and sugar to taste
1. Add bean curd and 2 oz. oil to the one cup of the broth. Bring to a boil. Mix the cornmeal with water and add to the bean curd broth. Add salt and sugar to taste. Mix together egg, milk, minced green beans, fermented soy beans, mushrooms, shrimp and ham and add to the broth. Boil about 20 minutes and transfer to a plate. After cooling cut into rectangles 4 cm. long and 1.5 cm. wide.
2. Mix flour, cornstarch, yeast and peanut oil with 1 cup of broth to form a paste. Coat the bean curd with the paste. Fry the bean curd over a high flame until golden. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER