4 oz. cooked duck meat 1 tbsp. sherry
Sichuan pepper oil and salt to taste 1 tbsp. minced scallion and ginger
4 egg whites
4 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water 1 cup cooking oil
5 oz. minced bean curd 1 cup clear broth
1 tomato, sliced
Several pieces of baby Chinese cabbage
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1. Cut duck meat into rectangular slices, and mix with sherry, salt, minced scallion and ginger and Sichuan pepper oil. Dip duck slices into the mixture of 2 egg whites and
2 tbsp. cornstarch. Fry in the oiled pan over a medium flame and remove when golden yellow and crispy outside.
2. Mix bean curd with 2 egg whites, cornstarch and salt and place it on fried duck slices.
Steam for ten minutes, then set aside and turn upside down on a plate.
3. Add salt, tomato slices and Chinese cabbage to the broth. Bring to a boil. Thicken with 1 tbsp. cornstarch and sprinkle on sesame oil. Pour over the duck and bean curd and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER