18-20 medium-sized multipurpose potatoes (we used the Avalanche variety), peeled & halved 1/4 cup duck fat or vegetable oil Salt & milled white or black pepper
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot of well-salted boiling water.
2. Cook for about 10 minutes until the potatoes are just tender around the edges but still firm in the centre. Drain off the water, place the potatoes in a roasting pan and allow to cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
4. Dot the fat over the potatoes and toss potatoes in a colander to roughen them up – this will help ensure they are extra-crispy.
5. Season well with salt and pepper.
6. Roast for 50-60 minutes, turning them every now and then until crisp and crunchy on all sides.
7. To serve: Serve in a roasting dish, scattered with sea salt flakes.
Crispy Golden Roast Potatoes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER