1/2 lb. cooked pork
2 tsp. sherry
Pepper powder and salt to taste 1/2 oz. minced scallion and ginger
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. flour
4 egg whites
4 tbsp. cornstarch
2 cups cooking oil
5 oz. minced bean curd 1/2 cup clear broth
Several leaves baby Chinese cabbage
5 oz. dried mushrooms soaked in water To Prepare:
1. Cut the pork into rectangular slices. Mix with
1 tsp. each of sherry, pepper powder, minced scallion and ginger, and all of the soy sauce. Sprinkle flour over the pork pieces and coat with a paste made of 2 egg whites and 2 tbsp. cornstarch. Fry in oil over a medium heat until golden yellow and crisp outside.
2. Mince the bean curd, and add 2 egg whites,
1 tbsp. cornstarch, and salt. Mix thoroughly. Spread the bean curd mixture over the fried pork slices and steam for 15 minutes. Turn upside down on a plate.
3- Add salt, the cabbage, mushrooms and 1 tsp. sherry to the broth, and bring to a boil. Add cornstarch and oil. Pour the sauce over the pork slices. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER