Rocking a first impression and being taken seriously at the same time. I used to wear jeans to work, but, as I grow more in the industry, I feel the need to dress up more professionally than before. Nothing means business more than a fitted suit – show personality with accessories and eye-catching heels. White top, R349, and jacket, R999, both Topshop; pants, R649, Mango; necklace, R399, Mimco; clutch, R529, Topshop; heels, R559, Zara My dream is to become a brand manager and I’d like to look the part. Dressing up boosts my confidence and I feel empowered to pursue growth in my career. Heels are a must – this red pair has my name written all over it! Need to whip up something fast for those unexpected dinner guests? This speedy Oriental salad is so delicious, they’ll never guess it is completely vegan!
Curly layered haircuts round face Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood