3 oz. minced pork
1 tbsp. sherry
1 egg white
1 tbsp. of minced ginger and scallion
1 tsp. cornstarch
Salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
1 lb. bean curd
2 cups of broth
A few bean sprouts
1 tsp. chicken fat
1. Mix pork with sherry, salt, sugar, pepper, ginger and scallion, egg white and cornstarch.
2. Cut the bean curd into thin slices and fill with the mixture. Put little oil in a bowl and layer the bean curd. Steam for 3 minutes.
3. Add salt, broth and boil, then add bean sprouts and chicken fat, and pour into a bowl. Add the bean curd and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER