If you’re in the mood for a tasty and delicious Chinese dish with simple and easy to find ingredients, this is your best bet. This recipe is good for one.
• 1/4 pound round steak, cut into thick strips.
• 1/4 onion, sliced into wedges.
• 1 cup broccoli florets.
• 1/8 cup water.
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
• 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
• 1 tablespoon water, divided.
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Diet Beef With Broccoli Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Diet Beef With Broccoli Gallery Images
1. Mix garlic powder, cornstarch and water in a bowl. Add the steak strips. Mix well.
2. Place a skillet over medium heat and pour half the oil portion.
3. Add coated beef strips and stir fry until tender.
4. Transfer the beef strips onto a plate.
5. Then, pour other half portion of oil into the skillet and cook the onion and broccoli.
6. Cook for 4 minutes.
7. Add the beef strips back into the skillet and add brown sugar, ginger, cornstarch, soy sauce and water.
8. Stir fry for another 2 minutes. Serve immediately.