If you’re in the mood for a tasty and delicious Chinese dish with simple and easy to find ingredients, this is your best bet. This recipe is good for one.
Diet Beef with Broccoli Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Diet Beef with Broccoli Gallery Images
• 1/4 pound round steak, cut into thick strips
• 1/4 onion, sliced into wedges
• 1 cup broccoli florets
• 1/8 cup water
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon water, divided
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Mix garlic powder, cornstarch and water in a bowl. Add the steak strips. Mix well.
2. Place a skillet over medium heat and pour half the oil portion.
3. Add coated beef strips and stir fry until tender.
4. Transfer the beef strips onto a plate.
5. Then, pour other half portion of oil into the skillet and cook the onion and broccoli.
6. Cook for 4 minutes.
7. Add the beef strips back into the skillet and add brown sugar, ginger, cornstarch, soy sauce and water.
8. Stir fry for another 2 minutes. Serve immediately.