It’s said that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and this principle also applies with the ketogenic diet. Whether you’re in a hurry or have a little time to spare for breakfast, you will absolutely enjoy the following recipes.
Easy and Sweet Breakfast Yoghurt Ingredients:
• 1 cup of full fat Greek yoghurt
• A few drops of liquid stevia (vanilla is delicious!)
• A few almonds, or a pinch of shredded coconut
1. Scoop the yoghurt into a bowl.
2. Add a few drops of stevia and stir. (Go easy on the stevia, a little really goes a long way)
3. Top with a few almonds.
4. A pinch of shredded coconut is also a tasty way to liven up this quick and easy breakfast.
Ketogenic Breakfast Rolls
These breakfast rolls are simple to make and you can easily double the recipe and freeze some rolls for later. Eat one for breakfast, or for lunch with cold cuts and butter. Top with sugar-free tomato paste and cheese for a pizza roll.
Diet Breakfast Photo Gallery
The consistency of these rolls are amazing. They are delicious with butter, but with cream cheese they become a real delight!
• 1.5 cups almond flour
• 2/3 cup of powdered psyllium husk
• V2 cup coconut flour
• V2 cup flaxseed meal
• 2 teaspoons of cream of tartar
• 2 teaspoons of garlic and/or onion powder
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of sea salt
• Seeds for topping the finished rolls
• 6-7 egg whites
• 2 whole eggs
• 2 cups of warm water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all dry ingredients except powdered psyllium and seeds in a bowl.
3. Mix the psyllium powder in a separate bowl with the egg whites, the 2 whole eggs and the 2 cups of warm water.
4. Combine the two bowls into one and mix using a hand mixer.
5. When the ingredients are well combined, form rolls using your hands and a spoon.
6. Sprinkle the rolls with your choice of seeds (sesame, pumpkin, sunflower, etc.)
7. Place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper leaving enough space between the rolls to rise and expand.
8. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove the rolls and allow to cool. Top them with butter and eat on the go, or make sandwiches with a bit of bacon, turkey, cheese and lettuce. Enjoy!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?
- I Love Food Sometimes a Bit Too Much! Any Tips To Help Curb Overeating?
- Child Magnify De Importance Of Protein