Chicken and mushrooms do not just make a great pair in a creamy soup. They are also a perfect match when it comes to a main dish.
This recipe is good for one.
• 1 boneless chicken breast
• 1 cup sliced mushrooms
• 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
• 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1/4 tablespoon minced onion
• 1/2 teaspoon honey
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the boneless chicken breast in a baking dish. Top with onion flakes.
3. Mix the soy sauce with the garlic powder in a bowl and pour over the chicken. Cover the baking dish. Place in the pre-heated oven. Let the chicken cook for 30 minutes.
4. Once cooked, uncover the baking dish and add mushrooms and bell pepper on top. Cover the dish again and place it back inside the oven.
5. Bake until the mushrooms are tender. Take it out and set aside to cool. Serve.
Diet Chicken and Mushrooms Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM
- Benefits Of: INDIAN JUJUBE INDIAN PLUM