Chia is a reliable ingredient for recipes on the go. The gelatinous texture of the chia combined with the softness of blueberry is a match made in heaven. This recipe is good for one.
• 2 tablespoons chia seed
• 2 tablespoons unsweet coconut
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Diet Coconut Pudding with Chia Photo Gallery
1. Put the chia seeds, coconut, water and vanilla in a blender.
2. Process the ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
4. Let it chill in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes or until thick.
5. For additional flavor, you can also sprinkle the pudding with nuts.
For the first night I had the room to myself. However, the next morning a terrified young mom was wheeled in with her equally panicked husband. She was being admitted to monitor a placenta abruption (where the placenta tears away from the lining of the uterus). By now I was a pro at short-term stays (or so I thought). I put down the book I was reading (I was prepared this time) and struck up a conversation. This was her first pregnancy, and up until now it was normal. She was close to her delivery date, but still at the point that if her baby were born she would be preterm. I shared my story about my home-based bed rest, complications, and two hospital admissions, and she opened up about her fears and concerns. We ended up bonding over our situations. The next morning her husband showed up with breakfast for both of us.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TV Nutritionist Amanda Hamilton Launches Diet Program
- A Treatment to Help Detox and Repair Her Skin
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?