The key to successful dieting is variety. Here’s a sumptuous crab cake recipe you will surely enjoy. Ingredients:
• 1/2 pound crab meat
• 1 medium egg
• 1/8 cup breadcrumbs (made from almond flour)
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1/2 tablespoon diced celery
• 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
• 1/4 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon Dij on mustard
• Salt and pepper
Diet Crab Cakes Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Diet Crab Cakes Gallery Images
1. Combine all ingredients except breadcrumbs and crab meat in a large bowl.
2. Mix well then add crab meat. Mix again then gradually add the breadcrumbs.
3. Scoop the mixture into equal portions.
4. Shape each portion into a ball and flatten to form half inch-thick cakes.
5. Heat a skillet on medium and add olive oil.
6. When the pan is hot, cook the crab cakes until each side is golden brown.
7. Cook two cakes at a time. Serve immediately!
The flavor of this sauce goes perfectly well with the sprouts. There is no need to add salt, as the sauce itself adds just enough flavor. You can easily find the sauce in your local grocery stores Asian aisle. This recipe serves one.
• 1/4 pound Brussels sprouts
• 1/2 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
• 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• Black pepper
1. Make sure the Brussels sprouts are cleaned well.
2. Next, trim and cut them lengthwise.
3. Place a skillet over medium high heat and add oil.
4. Add the sprouts and toss. Cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Next, pour the black bean garlic sauce over the sprouts.
6. Stir until evenly coated.
7. Add black pepper and cook for another 30 seconds. Serve immediately.