Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy dessert…Very low carb, sugar free dessert that is. The following recipes will make staying on your diet just a little easier.
Keto Chocolate Pudding (Dairy based)
• 6 ounces of cream cheese
• 5 ounces of whipping cream
• 2-4 drops of liquid stevia, to taste
• 1-2 tbsp. cocoa powder, to taste
Diet Desserts Photo Gallery
1. Mix all ingredients until a pudding consistency has been achieved.
2. Grab a bowl and enjoy!
Serves 2 people.
Keto Almond Chia Pudding
• 3 heaping Tablespoons chia seeds
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• A few drops stevia
• A spoonful of almond butter
1. Put the chia seeds into a bowl.
2. Add the almond milk and stir.
3. When a pudding consistency has been achieved add the stevia drops and stir well.
4. Top with a bit of almond butter.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?
- I Love Food Sometimes a Bit Too Much! Any Tips To Help Curb Overeating?
- Child Magnify De Importance Of Protein